PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we automatically collect some of the information about your device, including information about your web browser, your IP address, your time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you visit, the websites or search terms that referred you to the site and information about how you interact. with the site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable cookies, visit the link http: //www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" tracks actions occurring on the site and collects data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages and date / time.
- "Web beacons", "beacons" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site. In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make one on the site, we collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including telephone numbers). credit card, PayPal), your email address and phone number. We call this information "Order Information".
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the order information that we generally collect to fulfill all orders placed on the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices and / or order confirmation) .
In addition, we use this order information to:
- communicate with you
- filter our orders to detect possible risks or fraud
- and, when you agree with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising regarding our products or services. We use the device information we collect to help us detect potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers navigate and interact with the Site, and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Data Information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site - you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy /. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal request for information that we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications which we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI ”) educational page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising / how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads.
In addition, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we are not altering the data collection and use practices of our site when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser. Your right: If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below. Additionally, if you are a European resident, we process your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you place an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. . Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will keep your order information for our records, except and until you ask us to delete it.
For more information on our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to file a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by using the contact details below:
SARL Samuel HUGUENIN
73 rue Notre-Dame de Nazareth 75003 PARIS
T.: 09 52 42 72 70